I really enjoy wine. I'm very fortunate that I have friends that share
that enjoyment — and I have a
Designated Driver for life.
Here are a few of my favorite wines, wine shops, and wineries:
- The Wine Steward at the Roxy
- A great wine store in Pleasanton. I belong to their wine of the month club.
Each month, I get two bottles of wine. It's a great way to try wines that I
might otherwise miss.
- Byington Winery
- We didn't get married here just because of the beautiful scenery. The wine
is also very good.
- Hanna Winery
- Be sure to try the Bismark 1997 Syrah — oh my God this is good!
- Rombauer Zin
- A favorite!
- Favorites: 1999 Zinfandel, Dry Creek Valley
New discovery: Wineries in Lodi.
Decent wine, but the real fun is the laid back, relaxing experience. The
Spenker 1999 Zin was worth purchasing. Also the Oakridge Vineyards Zinfandel